People can heal when they feel truly seen and validated. When they are offered a space to be authentic and vulnerable. When they are provided information and tools to help them flourish. That’s what I’m here for. That’s what therapy is all about. It can be transformational. It can be empowering and life-changing in ways you were not even expecting. And a big reason for that is because you get to be, you.
The real you.
My office is a place where your pain and your joy are both welcome. You get to bring the messy, unfiltered, and stuck parts of you. The parts you hide from everyone else. You can take off the mask.
All of you is welcome.
Often, we carry with us our past fears, wounds, and painful experiences. And this can leave us feeling stuck, anxious, and overwhelmed. Maybe you’ve tried therapy before and didn’t quite get the results you were looking for. Maybe you felt like something was missing or you didn’t want to share your entire story with this person. Maybe you realized you couldn’t think or talk your way out of pain and anxiety.
I hear you. I see you.
And the truth is, you don’t have to tell your whole story. You don’t have to relive all the details of a painful experience. And you can still heal. You can thrive. You can speak your truth, when it feels helpful to you. Not as a prerequisite for healing. I am passionate about providing a non-judgmental and validating space to highlight your strengths and explore the beliefs that are keeping you stuck. I am passionate about helping you connect to your intuition and your most authentic Self.
Sound good? Let’s connect.
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) #2016034900 – Missouri
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) #2352 – Kansas
- Master of Science in Counseling Psychology – University of Kansas
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology – Pittsburg State University
- Eye-Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR) Level II Trained
- Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT)
- Certified Trauma-Conscious Yoga Method Facilitator
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT) -Nationally Rostered
- Advanced Sandtray Trainings
- Somatic Experiencing Practioner-in-Training (Intermediate Year)
- 8 years of experience working in various agency settings prior to private practice including MOCSA (Metropolitan Organization to Counter Sexual Assault)